Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Looking For a Co-Wife


My name is Genesis and I am married. We are 26 and 27. We are looking for a co-wife that is around our age as is as attractive as we are. My wife is 5 feet tall, petite, and has a foot size of 2. It is very hard to find shoes! I am is 5 feet and 11 1/2 inches tall. My wife says that I look like a greek god statue without clothes. Her co-worker said that I was hot. I was a model (well going to be a model), but I pursued other interests. I currently am a private investor. I work at home as a private investor. I also am into the graphic design field.

Also, I am learning how to cook. Either I cook or we get take-out. So far, I can make smoothies and Chicken Francais. My desire is to cook for my wife (or wives) as I get better. I want them both to succeed in their careers as I take care of the children we may have (hopefully on day).

The type of family we are looking for is found on this website: www.BiblePolygamy.com . I can also give you a book I wrote on the subject.

Well, if you are interested in me as a friend and learning more about us or about Bible Polygyny, then write me at YourFriendGenesis@gmail.com

No comments: